Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Break is Over



Well, we made lots of progress last week. Aaron was able to take off the addition and we started to put the studio together so I can get back to work. Last week I went to a workshop given by Judith Duff and it really made me want to get my hands back into clay.

This week the workmen will start doing the finishing work on the porch, putting siding up where there isn't any and new tin roofing where there used to be shingles. Luckily we're having really dry weather so that tarp is just fine until they put the new tin roofing on. They're also going to install fixed windows in the living room to bring in more light.

Here are some photos of the progress and one of me spreading the adhesive for the flooring in the studio.









No comments:

Post a Comment